Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wow!

So I have a winner to the "Guess the background" competition! I wasn't expecting that so quickly! The winner is my friend Amelia who with her musical knowledge was able to guess that the background I use is a music stand. Awesome job, Amelia :) I will try to get you your goodies quickly! And thank you to everyone else who guessed and don't worry, I'll have more games like that and probably a giveaway when I reach 50 followers so tell your friends about my blog :)

Congrats again, Amelia, and happy reading everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Amelia! Such a fun game! :)
    Ps: I've nominated you for two awards! Check it out at http://geekyowl.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blooger-award-and-one-lovely.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Feel free to speak your mind!