Friday, February 24, 2012

Nail Mail!

So I have some really exciting nail mail to show you guys. I ordered some of the China Glaze Hunger Games collection and I have to say woooooooow. I'm in love with these. There are a few more colors I had my eye on that I may just have to go pick up. I also got a Zoya in the mail that was free when I ordered their nail polish remover called Remove+. Unfortunately they found faulty pumps on some bottles of the remover so I haven't gotten that yet, but it was nice of them to send me my polish!

China Glaze Luxe and Lush, Stone Cold, Harvest Moon, Riveting, and Zoya Rica
Pretty pretty pretty! I'll have a swatch of these over the next few weeks. I think I'll wear Riveting when I go see the movie. Hopefully the movie will be awesome. If you haven't read the books, I highly recommend it. They're an easy read and very compelling.

That's all I have today! Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Feel free to speak your mind!