Saturday, January 28, 2012

I love your blog award

Someone gave me a blog award :) This is from Charlotte at Charlotte's Nails. How sweet is that? Totally made me smile :) Go check out this lovely lady's blog. So here it is!

How cute is that? Now I get to answer fun questions!

1. What is your favorite fashion magazine?
I never read fashion magazines X) I do get emails from Refinery29 though if that counts

2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
Just one? Oh that's so hard to choose. One of my favorites though is Jim Morrison but as for an alive singer I have to say Julian Casablancas is one of my top 3, but he's pretty much the reincarnation of Jim Morrison

3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
Too many to pick from! I love Nailnation3000, Soguesswhat11, NailBehavior, Dandynails, and they're all such lovely ladies!

4. What is your favorite make up product?
Nail polish by far :) That's all I ever wear for makeup

5. Where would you like to live?
Chicago, Maine, Europe, or Australia

6. What is your favorite film?
Probably the Breakfast Club, it's such a great adolescence movie

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I don't know how many in all, but I own at least 6 pairs of Converse

8. What is your favorite colour?
PURPLE!


Now as to who I want to give this award to, I want to give it to all of the lovely ladies of NailNation Fun and Polish Talk. These ladies are great and this group is so much fun because of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Feel free to speak your mind!