Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella

I'm alive! Yes, I know I promised more posts last week, I just never got around to them :P Keeping up with a blog is hard when you're in college. I've had so much work to do lately. It doesn't mean I'll give up though! I reached over 1,000 page views this week, so that means people are actually somewhat interested in my blog!

Today I have one of my all time new favorite polishes. It has such a hype in the nail polish community, and there's a good reason why. Sinful Colors Cinderella is one of the most amazing blues I've ever laid eyes on. I love it so much that I actually picked up a back up bottle. If you can find it, buy one. Or two. Or every one in the store.

Cinderella is a light blue with small pink flecks in it. One thing I absolutely love is when nail polish names describe the polish so accurately that it's almost sickening. This color really is Cinderella in a bottle.

Sinful Colors Cinderella, Walgreens $1.99
Gorgeous polish for two dollars? Can you say hecka yuh? Sinful Colors has really stepped up their game on colors.They have some really beautiful ones coming out.

For the pictures below I used 3 coats.

Indoors with flash
The flash does nothing to justify the greatness of this polish, the pictures below though show just how lovely it really is.

Indoors without flash





Look at that shimmer. In the last picture, the lower left hand corner really shows the pink flecks in the bottle.

On a side note, I won a free bottle of Navigate Her by Essie! Yes, I know I have it already :P I'll probably keep it anyways because it's one of my favorite greens and I've never won anything before!

Do you guys have Cinderella? Are you as in love with it as I am?

Happy reading!

1 comment:

I love comments :) Feel free to speak your mind!